Sugar-Free Superfood Granola
One crunchy bite into this satisfying granola and you'll never go back to store-bought again! Powerhouse nutrients are simply prepared without added sugars, artificial flavors or processed ingredients for an indulgent nutty treat perfect to garnish your morning smoothie, protein pancakes, or yogurt bowl!
- 1/4 cup sprouted almonds chopped
- 1/4 cup sprouted walnuts chopped
- 1/4 cup sprouted pecans chopped
- 1/4 cup sprouted pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup sprouted sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut chips
- 1/4 cup sprouted rolled oats optional
- 1 tbsp flaxseed meal
- 30 grams protein powder or collagen
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground stevia leaf
- 1/2 tsp ashwagandha powder
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- pinch Pink Himalayan salt
- 1/3 cup coconut oil melted
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
Heat coconut oil in a saucepan to melt on low heat while you prepare your dry ingredients.
In a large bowl combine all the nuts and seeds of your choice, oats if adding, protein or collagen, and dried seasonings.
Carefully pour melted coconut oil into nut mixture and stir until fully incorporated. Granola mixture should have a slightly wet, sandy consistency.
Pour granola mixture onto prepared baking sheet. Spread into one flat and cohesive layer. Make sure all ingredients are connected to avoid anything burning.
Bake granola in oven for about 20 minutes, or until nicely browned.
Remove granola from oven and allow to cool for about 5 minutes. Break granola to your desired size of chunks. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.